Elections will be held May 31th, 2018 for the election of Board Officers for the next year.
Applications must be received by May 16,2018
OPEN BOARD POSITIONS:
- 3RD VICE PRESIDENT
- RECORDING SECRETARY
- CORRESPONDING SECRETARY
Nominees for the Board of Directors must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Must be a member in good standing for at least six (6) months having paid all dues in full. Must be at least 25 years of age.
- No two family members may run for office on the Board of Directors, or serve on the Board of Directors at the same time.
- Must not have ever been convicted of a felony or be a registered sex offender.
- Must consent to a criminal background check.
Additional requirements for running for office of the President, First Vice President and Second Vice President)
In addition to the above mentioned prerequisites; the following requirements also apply for the Presidential offices.
- Must have served on the Board of Directors in either an elected or appointed capacity for at least two (2) years.